Printing

Hey everyone.

I came in the the following print. It isn't bad, though it isn't the best print either.

Today, I began by levelling the bed and printing the bear below for our 3D printed objects sale.


Then, I set up a print for a new hand that has proper size. I'll try to print it after the bear, since it will take about 16 hours.


As the print was going, I started remodeling the cupholder attachment. Last time, Kass said that it is easily breakable because of the sharp corners and that if I place it by the side of the wrist, there would be no room for the arm to go in. Instead, I decided to make holes on the side and place it on the side of the hand where there should be two screws. The holes are for the string to go through and then wrap around the screws. 
Also, here's my CAD progress:




Comments

Popular Posts