Hi guys, Jag here. Today, I worked on the piezo piano.

I had several issues setting up the piano on the Arduino board.
Firstly, the wiring had to be changed between the positive wires and the resistors (their positions on the bread board).
Secondly, I had forgotten to double check my settings. There was a trouble uploading the code and the reason for this is because I didn't select COM6 (the port available) for my port. Therefore I had to adjust my settings (Fig 1).
As of now, I'm still having issues because the buzzer is making a consistent sound without me pressing on any buttons.

Working on this showed me how I could apply the buttons to connect circuits. By right, when I press a button down, it should connect the circuit and the chord for that button should be played.

Also, earlier when I mentioned about swapping the position of the resistor, the reason for that was to reduce voltage before it reached the input and not after.

Fig 1. Troubleshooting: Port Not Selected

Comments

Popular Posts