Automating the Prosthetic - Step 2 and 2&1/2

Hello! It's Elda again. Today's goal was to begin programming the servo motors to be able to attach them to the prosthetic.
Before working on that, I set up another case to print, one with a width of 23mm to better fit the prosthetic. As that was printing, I researched ways to set up and program multiple servos that will soon be connected to the fingers for movement. Finding only two servo motors, I was able to manipulate a code I found for one servo and add a second. As seen below, the program was successful. The next step to fulfill our summer goal is to attach servos to the five fingers. By doing it to one finger as seen below, we have partially achieved our goal! We have yet to buy a arduino mini, but I'll try to use the Arduino Uno until we do.
Also, the print finished and the width matches the prosthetic slot!






Comments

Popular Posts