CAD Mornings


For the first day without supervision, Jag and I did not do so bad. We started the morning with Solidworks. After revising the chapter, we tried modelling exercises from the textbook "Engineering Design and Graphics with Solidworks". We came up with the designs below:
                       

Then, we went to the STEM room. While Jag started her assignment to print an object with support, I took the fully printed hand shown below and started to assemble it.

 Before:

 After:

Although I struggled a bit with removing the brim, I finally came to a fully assembled hand.
Across the room, Jag levels the bed and starts her print. She ends up increasing the material flow to 112% and leaves her print to come help me assemble the hand. We wanted to try and deform the hand in hot water, but time is against us. So, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts